Welcome to our school's registration Center.
Please complete the form using accurate information about the student. Please make sure you fill out all fields. Please read the following information carefully before you submit the registration form. You will receive an email confirmation when we process your application.
How to register
Fill out the online registration form and submit it.
How to make a payment
Tuition fee (Early Registration Discount: $35/family discount if register before or on January 31, 2021)
- Pay online through PayPal
- Send a check to 149 W. 24th St. 3C & 3C1, New York, NY 10011
Mommy & Me (1-3 years old) $385/child ($350 for early registration)|
Children's Program (Pink Class 3 years and up) $710/child ($675 for early registration)
For two students $1,235/($1,200 for early registration)
For three students $1,655/($1,620 for early registration)
Scholarships Info (장학금 안내)
Please contact Ms. Shin, the Principal, for scholarship inquiry!
- 한국학교 중급반 학생들을 격려하고 고급 한국어반을 장려하기 위하여 본 한국학교에 6년 이상 다닌 학생이나 미국학교 학년이 7학년 이상인 학생은 이번 소정의 장학금 ($200)을 드립니다. (In order to promote and reward advanced level Korean class students, MKS is offering a scholarship of $200 to those who enrolled at least 6 years at MKS and to those who are the 7th grader or higher.)
- 재정적으로 어려운 가정 학생에게도 장학금을 드립니다. (The MKS also provides scholarships for a family experiencing temporary financial difficulty.)
We welcome generous donations, which help us achieve our school’s mission, Manhattan Korean School is registered as a 501© 3 non-profit organization. All donations to the school are tax-deductible.
Mailing the check
- Make a check payable to Manhattan Korean School at 149 W. 24th St. #3C & 3C1, NY, NY 10011..
- In your check please include your child’s name and his/her class name he/she is applying for.
- Mail it in along with the registration form you filled out online. In order to avoid the late fee or to be granted for early registration, the envelope must be postmarked no later than the deadline..
Manhattan Korean School
149 W. 24th St. 3C & 3C1, New York, NY 10011