Welcome to our school's registration Center.
All classes will be held in person. The fall semester starts on September 10 and ends on December 9. 10 sessions of class in the span of 10-week period will take place on the following dates:
9/10, 9/17, 9/24, 10/8, 10/15, 10/29, 11/5, 11/12, 12/2, and 12/9.
Please complete the form using accurate student information. When the registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation.
How to make a payment
Mailing the check
- Pay online through Zelle. The email address is email@example.com. Without making a payment, registration cannot be completed and your seat is not guaranteed.
- If you are paying by cash, please bring it to school on the first day of school.
- Make a check payable to Manhattan Korean School at 149 W. 24th St. #3C & 3C1, NY, NY 10011.
- On your check, please include your child’s name and the class name your child is applying for.
- Mail it along with the registration form you filled out online. In order to avoid the late fee or to be granted for early registration, the envelope must be postmarked no later than the deadline.